Our range of Ozone waterfall bathroom taps are perfect for adding a beautiful and elegant ambience to your bathroom. They are perfect for complimenting any modern bathroom or updating an existing bathroom for a more modern touch, and the high quality chrome finish is guaranteed to add that sparkle to your bathroom. They are of great build quality, with a splash-free waterfall from the spout, which is great for a modern look in your bathroom.
- Manufactured from high quality solid brass -will not rust or corrode from water exposure; precisely what you need from taps that will be used each and every day
- Latest ceramic disc technology -with a quarter turn forms an impenetrable water tight seal
- High quality polished - 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish to create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen and also tarnish and corrosion resistant
They also come with a 10 Year Warranty for peace of mind.
Basin Mono Tap Features
- Height: 140mm
- Body Width: 42mm
- Base Width: 50mm
- Projection: 90mm
- Square Waterfall Basin Mixer Tap
- Heavy Solid Brass
- Chrome Finish - Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror finish
- Single lever handle - controls both temperature and flow
- Deck Mounted
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Cartridge
- Easy to install
- Complete with 350mm braided flexible hoses with 1/2" standard fittings
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar
- UK standard size fitting
Slotted Basin Waste Features
- Round click clack sprung push button slotted basin waste
- Open/close by pushing the spring loaded popup waste
- Click clack pop up mechanism
- Push button waste, easy to use - simply push the centre down to close and allow basin to fill with water, then push once again; the waste will pop up allowing the water to drain away and empty your basin
- Suitable for basins with overflow
- Perfect for round basin sinks
- Solid brass body construction making them durable and long lasting
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
- Safe, easy to clean, use and install
- Universal standard size
Suitable Water Systems:
Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 0.1 Bar - 5 l/m
- 0.2 Bar - 5.7 l/m
- 0.5 Bar - 7.8 l/m
- 1.0 Bar - 11.82 l/m
- 2.0 Bar - 16.2 l/m
- 3.0 Bar - 20.4 l/m
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|