Brooklyn Infrared Sensor Bathroom Basin Mono Mixer Tap
The modern chrome infra-red sensor tap has electronic infra-red sensors that activate only when hands are placed underneath the spout of the tap, when the hands are removed from the sensor's range the water will automatically stop. A fantastic easy-to-use, flawless hygiene solution.
The sensor faucets does not have hot and cold handles, so it is usually installed with cold water only.
However, you can purchase a TMV (thermostatic mixing valve) so safe hot water temperature can be regulated. This mounts under the sink and connects to the hot and cold water source and has a set control to proportion the hot and cold into one source for the faucet to use.
Please Note: This product comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Bathroom sink faucet with automatic sensor
- Design of this versatile faucet allows it to be used in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, bars, etc
- Handsfree touchless sensor
- Automatic and immediate on/off control, touch-free use, prevents cross-infection viruses and saves water
- One installation hole
- It will mount in any single hole or 4" spread sink with a center hole
- Can be connected to a TMV to deliver safe hot water Water in and water out
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
- Powered by Mains Electricity
Suitable for the following water systems:
- High pressure systems
- sensor tap with wiring
- AC power control box with wiring
- 700mm 1/2" BSP flexi pipe
- nut and washer
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Number of handles||Hands free|
|Installation holes||One hole|
|Minimum pressure||0.2 bar|
|Recommended pressure||1 bar|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|