Bath Shower Mixer Valve Specifications
- The left control knob controls the water on/off
- The right control knob is the temperature control
- There is an override stop button set at 38 Celsius degrees
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
Slider Rail Specifications
- Adjustable height (from 300mm - 640mm)
- Fully adjustable lower or upper wall mounting, making it ideal for new or replacement installations
- Slider rail - stainless steel metal
- Button on handset bracket to slide the holder and adjust the angle
- Handset - 3 mode: bubbling spray, massage spray and saturating spray
- Chrome plated ABS plastic handset, with rubber easy clean nozzles
- Stainless steel, braided, flexible 1.5m double interlocking shower hose
- Soap dish attached to slider rail
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- UK standard size fitting
- Optional round wall bracket
5 Mode Handset Specifications
- Adjustable shower head with 5 different spray action patterns: Bubbling, massage, saturating, saturating & massage spray and saturating & bubbling spray
- Easy rub clean faceplate, anti-clog, soft, rubber nozzles to remove scale build-up
- Water tight to minimise the possibility of water leakage
- ABS plastic with chrome plating
- Finished in polished chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
Suitable Water Systems
- High pressure systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar
- Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer
- Slider Rail Kit
- Complete with fitting accessories
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|