Bath Shower Mixer Valve Specifications
- The left control knob controls the water on/off
- The right control knob is the temperature control
- There is an override stop button set at 38 Celsius degrees
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
Slider Rail Specifications
- Adjustable height (from 300mm - 640mm)
- Fully adjustable lower or upper wall mounting, making it ideal for new or replacement installations
- Slider rail - stainless steel metal
- Button on handset bracket to slide the holder and adjust the angle
- Handset - 3 mode: bubbling spray, massage spray and saturating spray
- Chrome plated ABS plastic handset, with rubber easy clean nozzles
- Stainless steel, braided, flexible 1.5m double interlocking shower hose
- Soap dish attached to slider rail
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- UK standard size fitting
- Optional round wall bracket
5 Mode Handset Specifications
- Adjustable shower head with 5 different spray action patterns: Bubbling, massage, saturating, saturating & massage spray and saturating & bubbling spray
- Easy rub clean faceplate, anti-clog, soft, rubber nozzles to remove scale build-up
- Water tight to minimise the possibility of water leakage
- ABS plastic with chrome plating
- Finished in polished chrome ensuring a high quality reflective mirror finish
Suitable Water Systems
- High pressure systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar
- Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer
- Slider Rail Kit
- Complete with fitting accessories
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|