This product comes with a 10 Year Guarantee.
Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve
- Top dial: Controls water diverter to outlet (shower head)
- Middle dial: Controls water temperature
- Bottom dial: Controls water diverter to outlet (shower handset)
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Inlet and Outlet Size: 1/2" BSP
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable For The Following Water Systems
- Gravity Fed systems
- MegaFlow Systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurised cylinder systems
- Subject to a minimum of 1.0 bar water pressure
- Concealed thermostatic mixer valve
- Basin Unit Height N/A
- Weight 10.0000
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|