- High-quality design
- Chrome finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
- Width: 130mm, height: 220mm, depth: 80-100mm adjustable
Suitable Water Systems
- Gravity-fed systems
- Mega flow systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurised cylinder systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 1 bar
- Thermostatic valve
- Complete fitting accessories
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|