- Deck-mounted - the legs come with securing nuts
- The left control knob controls the water on/off
- The right control knob is the temperature control
- There is an override stop button set at 38 Celsius degrees
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Easy to clean rubber jets which are included on both the main shower head and handset
- Chrome plated handset - 3 mode
- Exceptional build quality and finish. Highly polished 3 layer PVD chrome finish, create a silky - feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistant.
- Button on handset bracket to slide the holder and adjust the angle
- Stainless steel, braided, flexible 1.5m double interlocking shower hose
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Bath Shower Mixer Tap
- 1 x Shower Rail Set
- 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower head||8" (200mm)|
|Shower hose||1.5m flexible stainless steel|
|Shower handset||Chrome plated|
|Nozzles||Easy clean rubber noozles|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum pressure||3 bar|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|