- 8" (200 mm) square shower head with an adjustable swivel joint, so it can be tilted to adjust the spray and allow ease of use
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Child friendly - features a built-in anti-scalding safety device, which makes it ideal for family bathrooms
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Matching handset with a chrome plating
- Easy clean rubber nozzles on both overhead and handset
- 1.5m flexible stainless steel shower hose
- Round thermostatic mixing valve of brass construction with built-in diverter and polished chrome finish (not cheap plastic valve)
- The height of the riser rail is Adjustable (from 937 mm -1367 mm) and you can move the hand held shower up and down to a suitable height.
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Thermostatic valve
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Shower Head
- 1 x 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- 1 x Bracket
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower head||8" (200mm)|
|Shower hose||1.5m flexible stainless steel|
|Shower handset||Chrome plated|
|Temperature range||20-50 degrees C|
|Dual flow||Thermostatic and water-flow|
|Nozzles||Easy clean rubber noozles|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum pressure||5 bar|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|