This square concealed thermostatic mixer valve shower set is a perfect addition to any bathroom. The thermostatic mixer valve gives you complete temperature control with a built-in anti-scalding device, so you'll never have to worry about a drop in temperature again.
All our valves have isolators and non-return valves meaning that it can be accessed from the front so, if a problem occurs it can be easily resolved without removing the valve from the wall. Most competitors’ valves do not have this feature.
2 Dial 1 Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve Feature
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
- Width: 130mm, height: 220mm, depth: 55-70mm adjustable
Shower Head with Shower Arm Feature
- Wall Mounted
- Easy clean anti-limescale rubber jets
- 200mm square shower head, with a high shine chrome finish
- Provides an even spray and full water coverage
- Swivel joint allows you to adjust the angle of the spray
- Shower arm - chrome effect
- Easy to fit
- Shower arm length - 300mm
- UK standard size fitting
Our thermostatic showers work on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.2 bar water pressure. This can be achieved by using one of the following systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems
- Mixer Valve
- Shower Head
- Shower Arm
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2"|
|Outlet Connection Size||1/2"|
|Additional Feature||Solid brass single cast body, non return valve|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|