This square concealed thermostatic mixer valve shower set is a perfect addition to any bathroom. The thermostatic mixer valve gives you complete temperature control with a built-in anti-scalding device, so you'll never have to worry about a drop in temperature again.
All our valves have isolators and non-return valves meaning that it can be accessed from the front so, if a problem occurs it can be easily resolved without removing the valve from the wall. Most competitors’ valves do not have this feature.
2 Dial 1 Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve Feature
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
- Width: 130mm, height: 220mm, depth: 55-70mm adjustable
Shower Head with Shower Arm Feature
- Wall Mounted
- Easy clean anti-limescale rubber jets
- 200mm square shower head, with a high shine chrome finish
- Provides an even spray and full water coverage
- Swivel joint allows you to adjust the angle of the spray
- Shower arm - chrome effect
- Easy to fit
- Shower arm length - 300mm
- UK standard size fitting
Our thermostatic showers work on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.2 bar water pressure. This can be achieved by using one of the following systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems
- Mixer Valve
- Shower Head
- Shower Arm
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2"|
|Outlet Connection Size||1/2"|
|Additional Feature||Solid brass single cast body, non return valve|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|