- Traditional twin exposed shower valve kit
- Handset with adjustable bracket
- Exposed valve for water and temperature control
- Ceramic levers for traditional design
- Top lever-controls main shower head
- Bottom lever - controls hand held shower
- Middle handle - controls temperature
- Solid brass core protects against corrosion
- Includes an anti-scalding device set at 38 degree C
- The thermostatic shower valve keeps you in control of the temperature
- High quality design
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Victorian Grand Rigid Riser Kit with Hand Held Shower
- Traditional Twin Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower hose||1.5m stainless steel|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum pressure||5 bar|
- Basin Unit Height N/A
- Weight 20.0000
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|