Thermostatic Concealed Valve Features
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- Inlet Connection Size: 2x 3/4"
- Outlet Connection Size: 1x 1/2"
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Plated
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
Shower Head with Wall Mounted Details
- Shower head
- Stainless Steel
- Solid Brass Arm
- Chrome Finish
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Thermostatic Concealed Valve
- 1 x Wall Mounted Shower Head
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower head||8" (200mm)|
|Shower hose||1.5m flexible stainless steel|
|Shower handset||Chrome plated|
|Temperature range||20-50 degrees C|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||0.2 bar|
|Maximum pressure||3 bar|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|