- 8" (200 mm) square shower head with an adjustable swivel joint, so it can be tilted to adjust the spray and allow ease of use
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Child friendly - features a built-in anti-scalding safety device, which makes it ideal for family bathrooms
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Single mode handset with a chrome plating
- Easy clean rubber nozzles on both overhead and handset
- 1.5m flexible stainless steel shower hose
- Square thermostatic mixing valve of brass construction with built-in diverter and polished chrome finish (not cheap plastic valve)
- The height of the riser rail is Adjustable (from 800 mm - 1190mm) and you can move the hand held shower up and down to a suitable height.
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Thermostatic valve (WRAS Approved)
- 1 x 1 Mode Handset
- 1 x Standard Shower Head
- 1 x 1.5m Double Interlocking Hose
- 1 x Bracket
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower head||8" (200mm)|
|Shower hose||1.5m flexible stainless steel|
|Shower handset||Chrome plated|
|Temperature range||20-50 degrees C|
|Dual flow||Thermostatic and water-flow|
|Nozzles||Easy clean rubber noozles|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum pressure||5 bar|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|