Thermostatic Concealed Valve Features
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High-Quality Design
- Chrome Plated
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Unvented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Thermostatic Concealed Valve
- 1 x Shower Head
- 1 x Wall Mounted Arm
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Temperature range||20-50 degrees C|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||0.2 bar|
|Maximum pressure||3 bar|
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|