Slider Rail Kit Information:
This solid brass round thermostatic exposed shower mixer is a sleek and modern design and a cost effective showering solution.
This thermostatic shower mixer with a bar valve allows you to halt or control the flow of your shower, whilst the thermostatic control gives complete temperature performance, suitable for any modern bathroom.
The left diverter controls the water the water on/off and the water flow and the diverter on the right controls the temperature which has a safety stop preset as a set temperature of 38 degrees C. for comfort and safety.
The slider rail also comes with an adjustable bracket for the handheld shower allowing you to change the angle of the the handset and move it up and down to suit your preference.
- Round design handset with a chrome plating
- 3 Mode Handset
- Exceptional build quality and finish
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen
- Tarnish and corrosion resistant
- Child friendly - features a built-in anti-scalding safety device, which makes it ideal for family bathrooms
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Easy clean rubber nozzles
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable Water Systems:
Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 3bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Thermostatic mixer bar valve
- Slider rail
- Handset shower
- 1.5m shower hose
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|