The easy to use mixer valve comes with a temperature control knob on the right which is thermostatic for comfort and safety, and there is an override stop button set at 38 degrees C. The diverter on the left controls for the transition between the tap and shower, and controls the water on and off.
- The taps come with Deck-mounting 'legs' which are attached to the back of the taps using the nuts on the back of the taps. The distance between the inlet centres at the base of the 'pillar' legs is some 180mm. The legs come with securing nuts/washers.
- The left control knob (as you look at the front of the taps) controls the water on/off. The hot inlet is also on the side.
- The right control knob is the temperature control. This is the Thermostatic for comfort and safety, and there is an override stop button set at 38 degrees C. The cold inlet is nearest this control knob.
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control of the water flow and temperature
- Exceptional build quality and finish. Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky-feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistance.
- ABS handheld shower head
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
Suitable For The Following Water Systems
- High-pressure systems
- 1.5m standard hose
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5bar to maximum 5bar (Recommended pressure is 1.0bar)
- Slider Rail
- Handheld Shower
- Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Tap
- Taps legs adapter Pillar
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|