The Basin vanity unit comes complete with a high-quality white ceramic basin sink and included with a single mono basin mixer tap and waste. While the cabinet has enough storage for your everyday needs.
The back to wall toilet pan and seat is an ultra-modern designer shape. With subtle curves and clear cut direct lines, this toilet is made from White Vitreous China, completed with a high-gloss finish which will ensure the toilet stand out.
This basin vanity unit and back to wall WC toilet come complete with a 10-year Guarantee.
- 2 door
- Cabinet Material: Water resistant 16mm Grade A MDF
- Finish: High White Gloss
- Basin Material: Ceramic With One Tap Hole & Waste
- Handle Material: Polished Chrome Stainless Steel
- Supplied fully assembled
- Supplied with fixings
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Exceptional build quality and finish. Highly polished 3 layer PVD chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistant.
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
- Style: Contemporary
- Height: 781 mm
- Width: 550 mm
- Depth: 298 mm
- Unit Type: Basin Vanity Unit
- Material: MDF
- Handles: Exposed
- Door Hinges: Soft close
- Basin Included: Yes
- Basin Finish: White
- Basin Material: Ceramic
- Tap Hole: Single
- Overflow: Yes
- Mounting Type: Freestanding
- Material: Vitreous china
- Finish: Gloss White
- Height: 417mm
- Width: 360mm
- Depth: 540mm
- Cistern overflow: Internal
- Seat type: Slim soft close
- Weight: 27kg
- Fittings: UK standard size
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Material: Brass
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Highly polished chrome
- Fitting included: Yes
- Flexible hose: Yes
- Mounting Type: Deck Mounted
- Ceramic Disc: 1/4 Turn
- Working Pressure: 0.5 - 5 Bar
- Vanity Unit
- WC Unit
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|