The Kenson cloakroom basin mixer is a unique and reliable tap, manufactured from good quality brass. Fitted with the latest ceramic disk technology and comes with a unique black matt finish.
- Type: Basin mixer cloakroom tap
- Finish: Black matt
- Material: Brass
- Single lever handle - controls both temperature and flow
- Deck mounted
- Drip-free ceramic disc technology
- Minimum pressure: 0.5 bar
- Recommended pressure: 1 bar
Suitable Water Systems
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 X Cloakroom basin mixer tap
- 2 X M10 x 400mm ½" BSP female flexi tails
- 1 X Fittings
- 1 X Instructions
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|