Bathroom Wall Mounted Round Basin Infrared Sensor Tap Information:
This battery-operated spout requires 4 x AA batteries to run (not supplied) and is activated by a sensor on the underside of the unit. A fantastic easy-to-use, flawless hygiene solution.
Wall Mounted Round Basin Infrared Sensor Tap Key Features
- Sensor spout perfect for installation
- The infra-red sensor is located on the underside of the spout
- Constructed from brass and finished in chrome for universal appeal
- Suitable for high-pressure water systems; 0.5 bar pressure and above
- Perfect for installations in schools, gyms, leisure centers, and pubs
- Conserve water and Hygienic
- Powered by Mains Electricity or 4 x AA-size Batteries
- Inlet Diameter: G 1/2"
- Outlet Diameter: G 1/2"
- Sensing Distance: 10-31cm
- Response Time: 1 second
- Battery Consumption: 4xAA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 X Infrared Tap with fiber optic cable
- 1 X Control Box
- 1 X Fittings
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|