Our Blossom range of bathroom taps is the perfect addition to update any bathroom.
The sleek round design of this tap adds a contemporary touch to your bathroom and comes with a sturdy lever providing ease of use.
This mixer tap is a high quality polished, 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish to create a silky-feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistance.
Made from solid brass, and fitted with the latest ceramic disc technology they are finished in 40 microns of chrome to ensure a highly reflective mirror finish.
Waste is an essential element when planning your new bathroom suite, this tap comes with a stylish FREE waste to save you the cost and hassle of having to look for one separately.
The waste is polished in high-quality chrome, with superior silicone seals and a solid brass long-lasting backnut, which will not break if overtightened, in comparison to plastic.
This product comes with a 10 Year Guarantee.
Basin Mono Tap Specifications
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control of the water flow and temperature
- Exceptional build quality and finish
- Highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish, create a silky-feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistant
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
Push Button Basin Waste Specification
- Round click clack sprung push button slotted basin waste
- Open/close by pushing the spring-loaded popup waste
- Click clack pop up mechanism
- Push-button waste, easy to use - simply push the centre down to close and allow the basin to fill with water, then push once again; the waste will pop up allowing the water to drain away and empty your basin
- Suitable for basins with overflow
- Perfect for round basin sinks
- Solid brass body construction making them durable and long-lasting
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high-quality reflective mirror finish
- Safe, easy to clean, use and install
- Universal standard size
Suitable Water Systems:
Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Unvented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Basin Tap
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|