Fesow Exposed Rain Shower Kit - Thermostatic Shower Mixer Filler Valve Information:
This high quality thermostatic bath shower mixer features a modern design that will complement any bathroom.
Featuring durable and dependable ceramic disc technology, this thermostatic bath shower mixer will supply water, at a pre-set temperature. It also features an anti-scald device that shuts off the hot water should the cold water supply fail.
Thermostatic shower mixer Specifications:
- Two outlets
- Deck-mounted tap.
- Connection for a shower hose (shower hose not included) found under the spout outlet. This is controlled by the pull-up diverter knob on top of the spout.
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray.
- Durable and solid brass construction with highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish.
- Non-return valve outlets.
- The Thermostatic Cartridge is solid Brass and NOT plastic like some other similar looking mixers!
- The tap comes with deck-mounting 'legs' or 'pillars' that are attached to the nuts on the rear of the taps body. The distance between the inlet centres at the base of the legs is approx 180mm. The inlets/nuts at the back of the taps are 150mm centre to centre where the tops of the legs attach to the main body.
- The left control knob controls the water on/off using a 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridge.
- The right control knob is the temperature control.
- There is an override stop button at 38 Celsius degrees
Thermostatic shower mixer Technical Informations:
- The recommended operating water pressures for hot and cold are between 1 and 5 bar, although they will work at 0.5 bar. NB: To achieve 0.5 bars with a gravity tank system you need a height drop from the tank to the taps/outlet of some 5 metres (pressure equates to 0.1 bars per metre).
- This Valve will work on the following: Combination boiler / Gravity fed / Pumped hot water unvented hot water / Standard hot water cylinder type systems. The maximum unbalanced water pressure ratio is 5:1.
Thermostatic shower mixer Flow Rates:
- 0.1bar: 6 l/min
- 0.5bar: 8.3 l/min
- 1bar: 12 l/min
- 2bar: 18.5 l/min
- 3bar: 22.5 l/min
Shower Kit Specifications
- Rounded style fixed main shower head
- Suitable for all exposed shower valves
- Chrome finish
- Easy to fit
- Adjustable shower head on rail
- 3 Mode shower handset: shower, massage, waterfall Spray
- H : 980mm (rail wall fixings)
- Head diameter : 150mm
- Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer Valve
- Deck Mounted Legs
- Complete Shower Kit
|No Of Tap Holes||N/A|