Above the handset sits this stunning large rain shower head.
The height of the overhead shower can be adjusted previously to the installation stage.
This complete shower kit is composed of solid brass for a more durable and long-lasting product, finished in stunning chrome.
The twin shower set couldn't be complete without the thermostatic mixing valve to keep the temperature of the water regulated no matter what else is in use.
- Comes with a square exposed thermostatic mixer valve
- Two separate controls, one for temperature and the other one for adjusting the flow rates
- Extreme durability solid brass valve
- Chrome-plated finish on the mixing valve and riser bar
- 200 mm x 200 mm Rainfall head
- Diverter valve for changing between the handset and the overhead (Please note: they can not be used at the same time)
- Water supply temp range: Hot water(55-85°C) Coldwater (4-29°C)
- Handset Shape: Square
- Shower Head Shape: Square
- 1.5m Stainless steel flexible hose
- Large 200mm square Rain shower head
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Size fitting: G 1/2" BSP
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Gravity Fed systems
- MegaFlow Systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurized cylinder systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar water
- Subject to a maximum pressure of 6.0 bar water
- Length of shower hose: 1500mm
- Shower Riser Rail
- Shower Handset
- Thermostatic Shower Valve
- 200mm Shower Head
- 150cm Stainless Steel Shower Hose
- Wall Fittings
- 2 X S-Union Reducers With Wall Bracket
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|