A thermostatic mixing valve for control of water temperature to prevent scalding and for a fixed temperature.
The valve has a 15mm inlet for hot and cold water. The thermostat on the valves can be set up to 38°C, with a safety switch which can be overridden allowing a maximum temperature of 42°C.
This mixer valve has a hot and cold water pipe feed connected to the hot and cold water inlets; the sides of valve. The temperature is set using the control knob, resulting in the water at the desired set temperature, coming out of the bottom outlet of the valve supplying water at the controlled temperature. A non-return valve is incorporated into the design to satisfy water regulations in a bidet setting.
Please note: This product comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- Complete with isolation valves, non-return valve and strainer
- Thermostatic mixing valve (temperature control)
- 1/2" BSP connections
- 15mm compression inlets and outlet adapter
- Non-return inlets
- Maximum temperature 42°C
- Minimum temperature 20°C
- Concealed installation
- Simple and easy to set, with clear temperature markings
- Solid brass interior thermostat
- Chrome plated finish exterior
Wall Mounted Tap Specifications
- Durable solid brass construction
- Inlet connection size: 1/2" BSP
- Chrome finish
- Cross handle
- Thermostatic valve
- Base plate
|No Of Tap Holes||N/A|