Contract Toilet and Cistern
- Width - 375mm
- Depth - 630mm
- Height - 780mm
- Material - Ceramic
- Colour/Finish - White Gloss
- Cistern has button operated, dual flush siphon
- 4 and 6 litre flush with chrome effect buttons
- Waste pipe exits horizontally
- Compliance / Approvals
- BS 3402: 1969: Specification for quality of vitreous china sanitary appliances
- BS EN 33 WC pans with close coupled cistern, connecting dimensions
- BS EN 997 WC pans with integral trap.
- The flush mechanism is WRAS approved.
- Water supply regulations 1999
L Shaped Bath
- Left Hand Shower Bath
- Lucite acylic
- Made in Britain
- Eternalite material
- Displaced Capacity: 130
- Supplied with leg set
- High quality design and build
- Retains heat for up to 30 minutes longer than a standard bath
- Length: 1700mm
- Width: 700mm
- Width (at widest point): 850mm
- Tap, Waste & Bath panels are sold separately
Basin Vanity Unit
- Single Tap Hole
- Made from vitreous china and MDF
- White finish
- Overflow hole
- 10 Years Warranty
- Height: 781mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Tap & Waste Included
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray
- Ceramic Cartridge - assure lifetime drip free and allowing exact control the water flow and temperature
- Exceptional build quality and finish. Highly polished 3 layer PVD chrome finish, create a silky- feel surface, mirror-like sheen and tarnish & corrosion resistant.
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|