Thermostatic Concealed Valve Features
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Plated
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
Slider Rail Specifications
- Adjustable height (from 300mm - 640mm)
- Fully adjustable lower or upper wall mounting, making it ideal for new or replacement installations
- Slider rail - stainless steel metal
- Button on handset bracket to slide the holder and adjust the angle
- Handset - 3 mode: bubbling spray, massage spray and saturating spray
- Chrome-plated ABS plastic handset, with rubber easy-clean nozzles
- Stainless steel, braided, flexible 1.5m double interlocking shower hose
- Soapdish attached to slider rail
- Finished in chrome ensuring a high-quality reflective mirror finish
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 3 bar
- UK standard size fitting
- Optional round wall bracket
Suitable for the following water systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- MegaFlo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Unvented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Thermostatic Concealed Valve
- 1 x 5 Mode Multi-function Handset + Slider Rail
- Complete fitting accessories
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Shower hose||1.5m flexible stainless steel|
|Shower handset||Chrome plated|
|Temperature range||20-50 degrees C|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum pressure||1 bar|
|Maximum pressure||3 bar|
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|