- Two outlets
- Deck-mounted tap.
- Connection for a shower hose (shower hose not included) found under the spout outlet. This is controlled by the pull-up diverter knob on top of the spout.
- Diffuser fitted in the spout for non-splashing spray.
- Durable and solid brass construction with highly polished 3 layer PVD mirror chrome finish.
- Non-return valve outlets.
- The Thermostatic Cartridge is solid Brass and NOT plastic like some other similar looking mixers!
- Overall width of the tap - 285mm
- Height of main body - 40mm
- Depth of the main body - 60mm
- Spout reach - approx 70mm from the body.
- The tap comes with deck-mounting 'legs' or 'pillars' that are attached to the nuts on the rear of the taps body. The distance between the inlet centres at the base of the legs is approx 180mm. The inlets/nuts at the back of the taps are 150mm centre to centre where the tops of the legs attach to the main body.
- The left control knob controls the water on/off using a 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridge.
- The right control knob is the temperature control.
- There is an override stop button at 38 Celsius degrees
- The recommended operating water pressures for hot and cold are between 1 and 5 bar, although they will work at 0.5 bar. NB: To achieve 0.5 bars with a gravity tank system you need a height drop from the tank to the taps/outlet of some 5 metres (pressure equates to 0.1 bars per metre).
- This Valve will work on the following: Combination boiler / Gravity fed / Pumped hot water unvented hot water / Standard hot water cylinder type systems. The maximum unbalanced water pressure ratio is 5:1.
- 0.1bar: 6 l/min
- 0.5bar: 8.3 l/min
- 1bar: 12 l/min
- 2bar: 18.5 l/min
- 3bar: 22.5 l/min
- Deck Mounted Bath Shower Mixer Valve
- Deck Mounted Legs
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|