This thermostatic mixing valves provides a rapid fail safe on either hot or cold water supply for both domestic and commercial applications.
- Rapid fail safe on either hot or cold supply failure.
- Provides stable mixed water temperature.
- Unique temperature adjustment tool incorporated into the cap.
- Thermostatic mixing valve (temperature control)
- Concealed installation
- Simple and easy to set, with clear temperature markings
- 3/4" BSP connections
- Total width: 160mm
- Total height: 110mm
- 22mm compression inlet and outlet adapter
- Maximum temperature 42ºC
- Minimum temperature 20ºC
- Solid brass interior thermostat
- Chrome plated finish exterior
- Thermostatic mixing valve
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only and the cut-off time for next day delivery is 2pm.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|