- Push button bath tub waste with connecting overflow
- Combined bath filler and waste
- The overflow doubles as a bath filler tap and is connected to the waste by strong and sturdy plastic piping
- Easy to use - just press the waste and the waste pops up and allows the water to drain
- Modern design chrome plated finish
- Durable and solid brass construction
- Square Overflow Bath Filler
- Sprung Click Clack Waste
- Please Note: Only the bath filler & overflow is supplied, an on/off mixer control to operate the filler is required
Suitable Water Systems
Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.5 bar to maximum 6 bar
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity-fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflo systems
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- 1 x Bath Filler Push Button Waste
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|