Constructed from solid brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, our stylish concealed thermostatic shower mixer valve is perfect for creating a new minimalist look to your bathroom.
The mixer valve mounts on to the wall making your shower look less cluttered and bulky and the slim rectangular back plate neatly conceals all pipe work, adding an exceptional sleek
With our built-in anti-scalding devices in all of our thermostatic mixer valves, you can have piece of mind knowing that you'll never have to worry about any drastic drops in temperature.
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High Quality Design
- Chrome Finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built in non return valves to prevent back flow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting
Slide Rail Shower Kits
- Fully adjustable lower or upper wall mounting, making it ideal for new or replacement installations
- Adjustable height (from 300mm - 640mm)
- 3 Mode Handset: Bubble spray, Massage spray, Saturating spray
- Flexible, stainless steel, braided 1.5 double interlocking shower hose
- Brass Wall Outlet Elbow
- Soap dish attached to slider rail
- Chrome Finish
- 690 mm (H)
Suitable for the following water systems
- Gravity Fed systems
- MegaFlow Systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurised cylinder systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 1bar to maximum 6bar
- Thermostatic Valve
- 3 Mode Multi-function Rail Shower Set
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|