Brooklyn Infrared Sensor Bathroom Basin Mono Mixer Tap
The modern chrome infra-red sensor tap has electronic infra-red sensors that activate only when hands are placed underneath the spout of the tap, when the hands are removed from the sensor's range the water will automatically stop. A fantastic easy-to-use, flawless hygiene solution.
The sensor faucets does not have hot and cold handles, so it is usually installed with cold water only.
However, you can purchase a TMV (thermostatic mixing valve) so safe hot water temperature can be regulated. This mounts under the sink and connects to the hot and cold water source and has a set control to proportion the hot and cold into one source for the faucet to use.
Please Note: This product comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Bathroom sink faucet with automatic sensor
- Design of this versatile faucet allows it to be used in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, bars, etc
- Handsfree touchless sensor
- Automatic and immediate on/off control, touch-free use, prevents cross-infection viruses and saves water
- One installation hole
- It will mount in any single hole or 4" spread sink with a center hole
- Can be connected to a TMV to deliver safe hot water Water in and water out
- Durable and solid brass construction
- UK standard size fitting
- Powered by Mains Electricity
Suitable for the following water systems:
- High pressure systems
- sensor tap with wiring
- AC power control box with wiring
- 700mm 1/2" BSP flexi pipe
- nut and washer
|Finish||Highly polished chrome|
|Number of handles||Hands free|
|Installation holes||One hole|
|Minimum pressure||0.2 bar|
|Recommended pressure||1 bar|
|No Of Tap Holes||N/A|