It offers thermostatic showering via two easy-to-operate controls for temperature and flow. Featuring durable and dependable ceramic disc technology, this concealed shower mixer valve made of high-quality brass will supply water, at a pre-set temperature.
It also features an anti-scald device that shuts off the hot water should the cold water supply fail.
Thermostatic Valve Features
- Top dial - controls water to 1 outlet diverter
- Bottom dial - temperature control
- High-Quality Design
- Chrome Finish
- Thermostatically controlled
- Manufactured from highly durable brass
- Operating range 20 - 50 deg C with 38 deg C safety button
- Built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow and filters to protect the thermostatic mechanism
- Chosen temperature maintained to within +/-1ºC
- Pre-set maximum temperature
- Automatic shut off in event of water cold supply failure
- UK standard size fitting - 1/2" inlets and outlets
- Suitable For The Following Water Systems;
- Gravity Fed systems
- MegaFlow Systems
- Pumped systems
- Un-vented systems
- Pressurised cylinder systems
- Subject to a minimum pressure of 0.2bar to a maximum 6bar (Recommended pressure is 1.0bar)
Shower Head Specifications
- Luxurious 200mm (8") shower head
- Dimensions - 200mm x 200m x 8mm
- Modern stylish round design
- Single-mode shower head with swivel joint
- Swivel elbow
- Rub clean anti-scale nozzles
- UK standard size fitting
- 1-year guarantee for showerheads
- Thermostatic Valve
- Shower Head
- Shower Arm
- Please Note: These products come with a 10-year guarantee.
For Large Items
Please be advised any large item orders are currently delayed for delivery due to shortage of HGV driver and current situation with fuel shortage.
Delivery timescales are currrently anything up to 7 working days.
See details of all delivery options and timescales.
Please note, delivery days for all options are Monday – Friday only.
Pallet Delivery Service
Large items and/or expensive orders are delivered on a pallet to ensure it arrives to you safely and securely.
All items delivered using this service require a valid daytime contact number in order for us to arrange delivery.
For larger items: Delivery to the kerbside of your property only. The courier company will contact you to book in a delivery date once the order has reached your local depot.
Important shipping info:
Please note the additional charge for Non-Standard Post Codes below. Please call for more information.
|E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|EH, FK, G, KY, ML, PA1-19, SA, TR||Additional delivery charge £15.00|
|DG, KA1-30, TD, DD, IV1-39, KW1-14, PH1-18||Additional delivery charge £30.00|
|Contact us for postcodes AB, PA and PH, non-UK mainland, Islands, Northern and Southern Ireland and non-UK.|